Thursday, March 7, 2013

Long live the Corporate Oligarchy!


Screw this whole “representative government,” red tape bureaucracy bullshit; I think we should just turn it all over to the people who really know what they are doing: business leaders.  Yep, I think we ought to dissolve our failed government, and put business the rest of the way in charge of social services, taxation, law making, security, foreign affairs, etc. I mean these guys, these captains of industry, these leaders of our economy, let me tell you, these guys are geniuses, and so hard working too. How else would they have gotten to the top of such powerful companies? I think we need to let those smart fellows make the important decisions, and we can’t forget about the invisible hand of market forces, I mean who can argue with inevitability and omnipotence? I say privatize the whole lot, we are already half way there anyway, let’s just quit dancing around it, and jump on in: corporate oligarchy all the way!  Big business is going to get your taxes and rule the government behind the scenes anyway, so why don’t we just let them have it, they have earned it after all. That imbecile Karl Marx was absolutely wrong! We are not moving from capitalism to communism, we are to feudal-capitalism.  Those in power have earned their power through their hard work, intelligence and the favor of the omnipotent invisible hand of free market capitalism, so work for them, submit to them, and accept their loving and worthy sovereignty.

No comments:

Post a Comment