Monday, April 8, 2013

Frayed ends of the Wire

Before you shoot me, I do love The Wire.  However, I get discouraged at the end of every season because everything just falls apart with no loose ends.  I feel like the plot picks up speed and then all of sudden runs out of road.  Here are a few issues I want addressed from Season 4.  Please feel free to clarify if some things were actually addressed and I just missed.
·         How did the test scores turn out?
·         Who will rise into Bodie’s position?  Can Poot handle it?  Does this mean the Barksdale crew is officially dead?
·         Did Carcetti decide to take the governor’s money or not?
·         Did Duquan ever get reunited with his family?
·         Was Randy stuck in the group home even after getting jumped?
·         Is Herk still a cop or did his trial take his credentials away?

I hope this was everyone else’s favorite season to date…although I do miss DeAngelo and Avon.

No comments:

Post a Comment